Keeping your information secure in hybrid, private and public cloud services for government
Our robust and flexible private cloud hosting is based in our secure UK data centres offering, pay-as-you-go pricing for virtual machines, compute power, storage, networking and backups with assurance levels to national accredited standards. Our private cloud is also known as the Government Secure Application Environment (GSAE). We’re here to help build and support your cloud infrastructure as either a managed service, or for you to administer yourself.
The range of applications hosted are far reaching and support services in:
- Citizen services, such as visa applications
- Secure mobile government working
- Email, collaboration and instant messaging
- Secure document and file storage
- CRM systems
- Secure collaboration intranets and extranets
- Secure monitoring and reporting
- Enterprise finance solutions
- Identity management
We can deliver everything you need to get up and running from design to build, installation, testing and commissioning. cDevOps configuration and automation is available for your staff through our secure remote administration tools or through our experienced technical staff as a managed service.
Why use FCO Services’ private cloud?
- Guarantee that your data is safe – our resilient government secure site is protected and run by security cleared staff.
- Comply with your sensitive data security requirements – we’ve developed architectures that are fully accredited from unclassified to Top Secret because we know you need to work at different security tiers.
- Peace of mind your data is safe – security assurance and management from our security professionals and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Pay-as-you-go pricing for the capacity you need.
- Make use of our flexible private cloud compute power when your application demands it.
- Service Level agreements (SLA) underpinned by service delivery mangers, system mentoring and analytics.
- Make use of our experience delivering secure cloud and network services that support over 260 embassies and posts.
- 24/7 service desk access.
- Expert advice and tooling to aid in your migration to the cloud.
- Dual UK sovereign data centres for resilient hosting.
- A choice of data storage tiers depending on performance and resiliency requirements.
- Rapidly scalable compute capacity, storage and backups.
- Wide range of available operating systems and appliances ready to deploy.
- Secure remote administration capabilities.
- Supporting the latest technologies of Windows Server 2016 and CentOS 7.3.
- Secure archiving, backup and recovery.
- A complete range of network connectivity options for government systems
- Configurable network architecture guidance advice and support
- Connect your on premise technology to a zoned private cloud
Contact us to talk about your Cloud migration requirements today.