FCO Services specialise in providing hosting platforms for government customers with a range of security requirements and classifications up to TOP SECRET. Our data centres are located within a government secure site and is wholly owned by the Crown. We’re also a registered participant of the EU code of conduct for data centres, reinforcing our commitment to the government’s focus on sustainability.
We’re here to help, build and support your cloud infrastructure as either a managed service or for you to administer yourself.
We can deliver everything you need to get up and running from design to build, installation, testing and commissioning. The range of applications hosted are diverse and cover the whole spectrum of government business, including:
- Citizen services, such as visa applications
- Email, collaboration and instant messaging
- Secure document and file storage
- CRM systems
- Secure collaboration intranets and extranets
- Secure monitoring and reporting
- Enterprise finance solutions