On 2 September 2020 we became FCDO Services. Read more about our name change.
Transparency of information is the foundation of accountability in public services. As a Trading Fund of the FCDO, we are not funded by a budget voted by Parliament, but from the revenue we earn from providing services to our customers, many of whom are government departments. In the interests of transparency, we are determined to publish as much information as it can, without compromising commercial sensitivity or security.
We publish the following information on GOV.UK:
- All new central government contracts over £10k
- Call off contracts from frameworks with a total value over £10k
- All new central government tender documents for contracts over £10k.
- New items of central government spending over £25k
- Government Procurement Card (GPC) expenditure above £500.
Staff and salaries
- Names, grades, job titles and annual pay rates for most Senior Civil Servants with salaries above £150k
- Names, grades, job titles and annual pay rates for most Senior Civil Servants and NDPB officials with salaries higher than the lowest permissible in Pay Band 1 of the Senior Civil Service pay scale
- Organograms for central government departments and agencies that include all staff positions to be published in a common format.