FCO Services showcased secure worldwide services at the Ministry of Defence’s CIO Information Symposium. This event is a key milestone in the MOD’s Information Systems and Services (ISS) Transformation Programme.
As an organisation that provides trusted end-to-end security advice and global solutions, we demonstrated how information can be securely shared in our secure cloud, and our extensive capability in niche high secure mobile ICT. We also specialise in estates, protective security and technical support to protects assets globally.
The CIO Symposium was also the ideal platform for the defence and industry sector to hear more details about the ISS programme and emerging trends. Commenting on this key event, Chief Executive Danny Payne, said:
“Security is at our core; FCO Services protect people, property, information and this event is an important arena to demonstrate the holistic security approach we offer that supports one HMG in the UK and across the world.”
At the three-day Information Symposium in London, FCO Services informed delegates about:
- How data and information can be securely shared in our cloud
- How our estates and protective security capabilities protects UK Government assets globally
- How we deploy secure mobile technology to hostile environments
- Secure hosting of the Electoral Registration
- Secure smart phone technology
- Our responsibility as the UK National Authority for Counter Eavesdropping (UK NACE)
- Secure advice case studies overseas and in the UK, such as the Canada House High Commission.
The exhibition also hosted plenary presentations, breakout focus groups, a ‘Hackathon’ and Technology Street to exhibit new and emerging technologies for information exploitation by both large organisations and SMEs.
For more information please contact our Customer Services on 01908 515789.